Re: [TowerTalk] Attractive nuisance

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attractive nuisance
From: Guy Olinger <k2av@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:27:05 -0500
The best that I have seen is flat sheets of galvanized steel cut to fit
across the rungs between the vertical metal and permanently attached up to
a point requiring a ladder to get to a climbing point. On some "erector
set" towers, this may require some bracing be done inside the lower tower
otherwise done on the outside. Also that all cables be run inside the
tower, and you have to haul a ladder out to the tower to climb it.

Seem to recall that some tower mfrs have these panels ready made.

73, Guy K2AV