Re: [TowerTalk] anti-climb, litigation, attractive

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] anti-climb, litigation, attractive
From: Ro Grrr <RoGrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 02:09:23 +0000
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd:  anti-climb, litigation, attractive

At my church there is a conduit going up the side of the building from the
electric meter. The local hoodlums climb it and spray paint grafilthy on the
building as high as they could climb. I solved their problem by taking a ladder
out and greasing the back side of the conduit (so it couldn't be seen).

No more problems after that.

Grease your tower from about 5 feet above the ground up to about 10 feet.

I got this idea from the street maintenance people for my township. STOP signs
were disappearing (being stolen, and one caused a fatal accident when someone
ran the intersection). They put a generous coating of grease on the back of the
signs and they don't get stolen anymore !

73

RoGrrr

KC8HZ

Trump, the LEADER, the catalyst for the revolution to take back America !