Re: [TowerTalk] anti-climb, litigation, attractive

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] anti-climb, litigation, attractive
From: Patrick <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 14:07:11 -0600
There is a spray can for treating battery terminals in automotive service. The material comes out in a foam and ends up a gel. It is blood red and stains anything it contacts. I had a battery "borrowed" from a truck with this protectant. Lots of fingerprints left behind. The guy got a lot of it on him. After not starting the truck and noting the missing batt it turned up next to the passenger side front wheel. Maybe it was just borrowed. Anyway it showed that the goo was all over the guys hands.

Of course there are some pretty messy dark greases. I buy grease by the 5 gal can to refill my grease guns. I suppose I could spare some for the towers. I might want to hide a game cam to get videos of anyone trying to climb with the grease in place.

Patrick        NJ5