Re: [TowerTalk] 3CX800A7 vs. GU-74B

To: mikflathead@aol.com, electric911inc@hotmail.com, dj7ww@t-online.de
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3CX800A7 vs. GU-74B
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 14:40:40 -0400
The best solution I have found is to use Matchlette 3CX800A7's from China for $400 each. Matchlette used to be made in the USA but was bought out by a Chinese. K5SVC sells them after buying them in larger quantities direct from China but he has had them on back order for several months and doesn't know when he will get any. The people in Colorado even sold them as a lower priced substitute until RKR Design was sold to another company that only supports the later Alpha amps. The second best option is to look for some medical pulls of the 3CXP800A7's which Ii used here for over a year.

Herb, KV4FZ