[TowerTalk] TRX-80HD Mystery Side Support Lengths?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TRX-80HD Mystery Side Support Lengths?
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 22:34:55 -0500
I recently fell into a trap where I tried to use a TRX-80HD tilt fixture
that was being used on a HDX-572 to tilt over an HDX-589. The catalog lists
the same fixture to tilt both towers.

I found that the legs/side supports were too short by about 5 inches.

When you order these new, does UST ask you which tower it is going to be
used for?

Thoughts? Is this true?

Does anyone have a TRX-80HD that they'd like to sell WITH the longer legs?
Or just the longer legs?

Thanks and 73,

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens