[TowerTalk] Radials

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radials
From: Herb Krumich via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 17:28:20 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks to everyone for all the ideas. I'll do some shopping withing a few days,
and let everyone know my best preferenceNow lastly.Does it matter the length of
the radials ? Towards the back I can go 135 feet.
In the front I will be able to run some that distance but others might be as
short at 40 feet,How important is the length.
Such as towards the back, I can go several hundreds of feet with no problem.
Or is more important to be 1/16 wave 1/8 wave 1/4 wave etc.A stupid question is
better than no question at allVHF was my thing for over 50 years. The hobby has
changed directions for meThanks againHerbK2LNS