Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex catalogs

To: "Larry Schulman" <k9iqbikes@gmail.com>, "DAVE WRIGHT" <kanives@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex catalogs
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:54:22 -0500
The BAMA site (http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/) has several Tri-Ex tower manuals listed under "tashjian". They are accepting new manuals for upload.
73
dan
k0dan

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Schulman
Sent: March 17, 2017 19:25
To: DAVE WRIGHT
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com ; Matt

I have a Tri-Ex catalog from 1969.  I was able to help out another fellow
ham get some information I had on some obsolete towers.  If a hosted place
is found for my ancient manual, I would be glad to scan and forward the
scan file.

Larry-K9IQ

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 7:04 PM, DAVE WRIGHT via TowerTalk <