Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN SSV ERECTION QUESTIONS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN SSV ERECTION QUESTIONS
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 06:44:57 -0400
You will need a very strong mast for all of those antennas which will be
quite heavy. I would look at DX Engineerings 3" 4130 masts. In my opinion,
the easiest way is to install system is to attach the rotator, top bearing
and mast while it is on the ground and have a crane lift it. Then climb
the mast to install the various antennas.

John KK9A