[TowerTalk] Parting Out KLM KT-34A

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Parting Out KLM KT-34A
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 07:20:47 -0400
I am parting out a couple KT-34-A's. What do you need? I might have it. I don't really want to ship the aluminum tubing, but have clamps, Element mounts, mast to boom plates, and various other pieces.

Also I have some end insulators from just before they were sold to M2. The originals broke down in the sun. But if you have a KT-34A or XA you know about that hi.

Boom is sold, but if someone wants one with all the elements intact, they are available to pick up in South Florida. If you need a part, send me a note and Ill see what is available. I have a couple of these. Plus postage.

Bill W2CQ