Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings
From: Clay Autery <cautery@montac.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:57:26 -0500
Sounds like a definite improvement....  Don't forget the caveat for the
tower folks that needs to be included about feed-lines, control cables
at al.  An LMR-600 or 900, 1200, etc. feed-line is a significant
projected area...  Can't imagine the integral you'd need to use since
the effect would need to be weighted against altitude...

For now, I'll just continue to over-engineer and over-specify like I
always have.  :)

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G