[TowerTalk] 160M inv L too close to yagi ?

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160M inv L too close to yagi ?
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 01:16:56 +0000 (UTC)
I am planning on putting up a 160M inv L.  The horizontal leg will attach to
asupport off the side of the tower about 80 feet high.   I have a 40 meter 2 el
yagi
on the tower mast which will be about 6 feet above the inv L leg going out from
the tower.The inv inverted L horizontal leg will slope down approx 20 degrees.
Do you think I will have problems with interaction between the 40M yagi
and the inv L  with this arrangement ?
Maybe if I rotated the 40M yagi so it is at right angles to the inv L wire when
Ioperate on 160 would help prevent any intereaction ?

BobK6UJ