Re: [TowerTalk] DXE Yagi Mechanical

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXE Yagi Mechanical
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 06:14:37 -0700
As a user of AutoEZ and its predecessor programs for years, I never stop being amazed at Dan's prowess. I don't own, or see a personal need to own, Yagi Mechanical, so I won't be testing this capability. I am curious though as to whether it can analyze and optimize a beer-can vertical:-) http://p1k.arrl.org/pubs_archive/38038

As a kid I had one of these.  My dad provided an ample supply of materials.

Wes  N7WS