Re: [TowerTalk] Crappy LMR600

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crappy LMR600
From: Clay Autery <cautery@montac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 06:59:28 -0500
"That's why they make vanilla and chocolate."  -- Pearl Autery

I'll pay the extra $10 per 100 feet for -DB.  Not just talking about
buried cable.  Also, see my earlier/related comments on subterranean
conduit. Apparently, you've never run a sub-t cable run in a place where
the water table is inches below the surface.

Peace of mind is not overkill.  Neither is avoided trips up towers,
re-trenching, re-pulling, etc. <smile>

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389