[TowerTalk] Fully Nested

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fully Nested
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 12:19:17 +0000 (UTC)
 All,  I haven't been on the air lately because a mother bird chose to select
my TX-472 for her nest and at about eye level is a nest of 3 little babies.
Just don't have the heart to scare them into jumping out when I raise the tower
to 72'.  My patience is wearing a bit thin though.  Fully nested and a failure
to launch...  Hi  Russ K5ZZR
  My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can stop the man with the right mental
attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the
wrong mental attitude.