Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton Winch Covers

To: Don W7WLL <w7wll@arrl.net>, Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton Winch Covers
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 23:22:49 +0000
Hi Don,

I agree there are no at least  know to me any dust WX covers for vertical
mounted winches.

The best I have come up with  are
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JMOSAA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon.com: Driver Waterproof Soft Winch Dust Cover - fits Driver model
LD12-ELITE and X12-TITANIUM and other winches:
Automotive<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JMOSAA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>
www.amazon.com
Buy Driver Waterproof Soft Winch Dust Cover - fits Driver model LD12-ELITE and
X12-TITANIUM and other winches: Covers - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on
eligible purchases

I use an ALL plastic bungee cord to secure it to the 2500 type winches.     as
for the vertical cable  ARGGGGG  I use  a Granger  Chain/wire rope  lubricant .

Wayne W3EA