[TowerTalk] Fulton Winch Covers

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fulton Winch Covers
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:55:52 -0700
Have used bags and other similar methods over the years to cover the winches on
older tilt-over fixtures I had and those on both my WT-51 and HG-70HD crankup
towers but would really like to find something more durable and that can
accommodate the cable coming vertically from the winch.

Did an exhaustive internet search and found nothing. Talked to Fulton and they
are not aware of any commercially available cover either.

Seems that someone is missing a market opportunity, maybe not large but large
enough.

Anyone come up with any good protective cover ideas for mounted Fulton K-1550,
K2501/K-2550 winches having the vertical cable to them?

Don W7WLL