[TowerTalk] Wanted: Heights tower 18" rotor plate/shelf

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: Heights tower 18" rotor plate/shelf
From: "David Quick" <david.quick@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:19:09 -0500
I?m looking for a rotor plate/shelf for my Heights aluminum tower. The
current production model number is RS18-131 which means it?s for an 18?
section with 1.31? diameter legs. This type of shelf utilizes U bolts to
attach to the legs.

I know it?s a long shot to expect to find one used but Heights is quoting an
8 week lead time for delivery. That takes us into mid-November which could
mean below zero temps, snow and wind here in northern Minnesota and I?d like
to get my VHF tower project completed by mid-October.

Thanks;

Dave Quick KØEKL

Ely, MN, USA