Re: [TowerTalk] Overlapping radial fields

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Natan Huffman <natan1945@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Overlapping radial fields
From: Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:00:12 +0000 (UTC)
 I have a similar question- I am going to bury radials for shunt feeding the
tower on 160 and for the 80 4SQ around the tower. Do I need to have separate
radials or the radials can be shared between the two antennas? According to the
literature once the number of radials exceeds 32 the radials become
non-resonant and thus my thinking it may be possible to share the radials.
Rudy N2WQ
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 8:52:19 AM EDT, Natan Huffman