Re: [TowerTalk] Fan dipole construction methods

To: "TT" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fan dipole construction methods
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 13:27:11 -0700
I have a 40/80 droopy on air as I type, using an ugly balun -- it worky worky. in the way-back, I tried to incorporate 20M on that single coax connection .. that screwed all 3 bands up to the point of frustration. 40M and up, or 40/80---in mho. Mark -- AA6DX

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown