Re: [TowerTalk] Gripple's

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gripple's
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 18:49:03 -0700
If true, I wonder how the trade and architects could accept and use them for a seismic bracing system in the hospitals shown in the Gripple videos, but maybe the this 'chinese finger' device is made a bit differently?? Sure as heck wouldn't want something like that to come loose during a shake, rattle and roll time.

I note the seismic part is a GS-10 vs the ones I have which read Hang-Fast No 3 and look a bit different and which I didn't find on their site (yet). Will have to go back and read a bit deeper if they have good spec sheets on the two.

Good to hear from a user. Would be interested in learning from you what the 'certain conditions' re release are that you encounter.

A good Pinot Noir perhaps out there on the vines at your place??

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Muns