Re: [TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree
From: "jeff griffin" <kb2m@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 16:32:24 -0400
He lives in CT, near a large town, being CT I don't think shooting it down is
an option. When I had some acreage to put wire antennas up I would put a pulley
up with a rope. I would then lower it to put the antenna rope through it. If
the tree grew around the rope holding the pulley so what, you still could get
the rope holding the antenna down.

73 Jeff kb2m