Re: [TowerTalk] height of ground rod at tower base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] height of ground rod at tower base
From: "Jeff" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:15:50 -0500
Thanks for all the guys who fielded questions on the grounding topic. Had the final inspection today and the guy did not ask a single question about it. So I guess he saw what he wanted to see.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: dwkanepe--- via TowerTalk