Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Force 12 C3S 10-Meter Adjustments

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Force 12 C3S 10-Meter Adjustments
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 11:37:22 -0800
On 11/12/2017 11:07 AM, john@kk9a.com wrote:
It is sad that Force12 could not ship you all of the pieces for this
antenna, this is not an inexpensive product.

While Force 12 antennas have always been well designed and, for the most part, well built, the Force 12 BRAND has suffered from poor business management. The company/brand has been sold several times. I like N6BT a lot, and I liked the Colorado company that owned it for a while. He was also the US distributor of InnovAntenna and 4O3A products, but management turned out to be greatly flawed, and it was sold quite suddenly around the end of 2016.  I don't know about the current owners. For the last several years, N6BT has been showing some very interesting antennas at west coast ham conventions under the Next Generation Antennas brand name.

73, Jim K9YC