[TowerTalk] Loos PT-3

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loos PT-3
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:44:40 +0000 (UTC)
 Hello-   Just a quick question -- I was looking at a Loos PT-3 gauge and have
been studying the specs. It was of interest to read that the gauge is intended
to be used primarily for 19 strand SS cables such as on sailboats, and that
calibration on cables of other construction will be a little different.   My
question is does anyone have knowledge or info on how accurate the gauge is on
the 7 strand EHS guy wire we all use, is it off very much as compared to the
intended cables to be measured?Byron W5FH