Re: [TowerTalk] Kohler home generator hash?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Kohler home generator hash?
From: John Huecksteadt <john@ac4ca.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:29:52 -0600
Last year my neighbor bought a new Lennox "Green" A/C. That simply means the fan on the outside unit is variable speed. The local Lennox shop replaced the DC unit with one that was supposed to fix the problem. Didn't. He claims the whole unit is run on DC now. Ongoing issue. Horrible noise on several bands. Check out the video of what it's like every 20KHx on 20m. Paste this into your browser... https://flic.kr/p/XV2QhX

John/AC4CA