Re: [TowerTalk] Install Type N connector to 1/2" Smoothwall

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Install Type N connector to 1/2" Smoothwall
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:30:13 -0500
Do you have Heliax or smoothwall cable? Heliax has a corrugated shield.

There's no reasonable way to install JMA/PPC compression connectors without the Ridgid compression tool set, which is around $4k. If I were you I'd obtain Andrew/Commscope connectors for your cable, which can be installed with regular cheap tools.

Let me know what the cable model# is, I may have what you need for connectors.

-Steve K8LX