Re: [TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:17:37 -0500
I agree. I think that the original point was that most real estate agents
are not familiar with amateur antenna structures and that you should not
rely on their word that it's OK to install your tower. In fact the town's
building department may also not be familiar enough to give an accurate
answer.

John KK9A