Re: [TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 21:10:29 -0800
On 2/8/2018 7:14 PM, terry burge wrote:
Somebody forgot to tell the so called news media apparently. I find everything
they say hard to believe. They didn't even seem to think the Falcon Heavy
successfully launching worthy of saying on CNN or Fox apparently.

There was plenty in the NY Times, Washington Post, NPR, PBS News Hour. Even Colbert had a nice piece on it.

The largest rocket in the world on it's fist flight and they were still
reporting on Trump and the Repubs and Demos. Who Cares!

If we live in the US, we'd better care -- that affects us directly in many ways. And with the interconnectedness of our world, it affects people all over the world.

73, Jim K9YC