Re: [TowerTalk] Putting up wire antennas with a drone?

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Putting up wire antennas with a drone?
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:14:03 -0500
Why are you frustrated?  What happens?

Did you try with less air? A good way to practice is to shoot the tennis ball with no line attached.

I've found that using less air really helps. Also be prepared to grab the line (with gloves) as it goes out.. So you can stop the ball from going higher or slow it down.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Rosenberg