Re: [TowerTalk] Alpa SPID RAK motor noise

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpa SPID RAK motor noise
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 20:13:25 -0000
To test you can turn off the ramp up/down function in the gh controller.  It
does make noise, but the noise is only there during the ramp periods, it is
pure dc when it gets to full speed.  I think I have two .01uf caps at the
controller between pins 1&2 which gets rid of most of it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373