Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers

To: "'Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist'" <richard@karlquist.com>, "'Dick Williams'" <richardk8ztt@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers
From: Milan Dlabač <ok1awz.milan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:13:33 +0100
Hi guys,
 My Qth is only 9 kms from one of the most powerfull broadcast transmiters
for medium waves.(Frq is 639 kHz).The power is 750 kWs on carrier.I have 31m
high tower with capacitance hat on the top(10 el LPDA). The tower is as a
sleeve - three wires cage, used for 160m. For measurements I use LP100
vectorwatmeter from N8LP without any problems.With LP100 You can use higher
level of input(I am using usualy round 50 Wats.) .
750 kW no problem.I do fuelly recommend the LP100 for such cases.

Milan
Ok1awz
295 cntrs on 160m