Re: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?

To: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 11:32:18 -0400
I have not seen 3M Cold Shrink brought up in this discussion. Seems perfect
for use up on towers. Kind of pricey, but really easy to use. Never had
problems with it in commercial applications. --Mike, WV2ZOW

https://www.commscope.com/catalog/doc/pdf/3818/Product_Information_-_Cold_shrink_Weatherproofing_Kits.pdf