Re: [TowerTalk] KF4BWG

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KF4BWG
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:12:35 -0400
It would be interesting to see whether cutting different strands of the ribbon
cable different lengths had an appreciable effect on bandwidth.

I suspect not, as the capacitance between conductors so close together may
render the wire as one conductor the length of the longest strand.

As for the Horse Fence, it seems that in ham radio, as with many things, one
doesn’t necessarily need a good idea, one merely needs a new idea.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone