Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:56:55 -0700
On 8/23/2019 2:47 PM, Danny K5CG via TowerTalk wrote:
Groups.io has been wonderful. If you are not interested in a thread or topic (topics can
have #tags) you can "mute" it. It saves having to read the follow on replies
about a subject that either doesn't apply or is not interesting to you.

This is also easy to do in full-featured email clients like Thunderbird, which I have used for many years. It can sort in many ways. I sort on the From field, putting each of the 20 or so email reflectors I read into it's own mailbox. It's free, from Mozilla, the developer of FireFox. Before that, I used PMMail, which had similar capabilities.

73, Jim K9YC