Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 09:07:17 -0500
One interesting thing was observed during the strike to my tower.  I was in the
shack when it happened.  It was dark outside and I saw a brilliant light and
felt a pressure similar to the mortar blasts experienced during military basic
training (combat simulation), but no sound at all.  I assume I was inside the
plasma envelope that causes the thunder upon collapse.  It was weird.

73, Keith NM5G