[TowerTalk] A Couple of Rotor/Coax Cable Questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com, k9mk@flash.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Couple of Rotor/Coax Cable Questions
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 17:47:30 +0000 (UTC)
>  My second question is related to the right way to dress out coax on a
>HDX589MDPL tower. To keep the cable off the ground I think ~22' looped off
>between each coax arm is correct.  Any other advice or suggestions on this
>woould be appreciated?
    That's one way to do it. You can spend hours running your tower up and down
to get everything coordinated and working. It's my least favorite way to do it.

    Another way is to bundle all the cables up and let them drop thru the coax
loops to let the bundle stack on the ground. This is my preferred method.

    A third way is to use the KF7P standoff brackets. They let the cables lay
on them.

    They all work.

Cheers,Steve     K7LXCTOWER TECH