[TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800PX and others

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800PX and others
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 05:26:50 +0700
This recent Orion thread, specifically the weak mast clamp got me to thinking. Does the Prosistel PST61 still have the bad seal issue?.

I recall an on-line resource some time back but cannot locate it now that indicated which rotators had what fixing patterns. Easiest for this project will be one with a 4 hole Yaesu compatible pattern.

Martin, HS0ZED