Re: [TowerTalk] JK301 30M Dipole

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK301 30M Dipole
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:14:30 -0600
Elliot,

I have several JK Antennas including a 3040SR which has 4 elements on 40m and 3 elements on 30m.  All 7 elements are coil loaded.

These are robust antennas and the hardware is excellent.  We have very windy conditions here in Amarillo and the antennas are holding up nicely.

I'm sure my yagi is using the same hardware and tubing that is used in the dipoles.

Don't hesitate ordering from JK.  The service is excellent and the antenna will be excellent.

Rich - N5ZC