Re: [TowerTalk] JK301 30M Dipole

To: jz73@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK301 30M Dipole
From: Mpridesti via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 12:58:07 -0500
As a tower and antenna installer, I agree with Jon. Assembly is straight
forward, manual although generally good, a few typos are scattered around, but
everything is fine.

Very rugged construction and no in the field mods required (like some).  And
more importantly, Ken’s antennas work very well. Love the shorted 40 m Yagi
design!

Regards,

Mark, K1RX
603-231-8965