Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 7/16" OD Aluminum Tubing

To: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 7/16" OD Aluminum Tubing
From: dt <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 22:08:53 -0600
In Kansas City (probably a shipping nightmare for you) there's a great metal supplier I go to:

http://www.metalbythefoot.com/

Worth a visit/call

GL es 73
dan
k0dan

On 11/14/19 20:59, Raymond Benny wrote:
Rich,

Check Google to see if you have an 'Industrial Metals' store in your area.
I know they are in So. Cal. And in Phoenix. They carry almost all sizes of
aluminum tubing made.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA