Re: [TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weekend from hell
From: Paul Dulaff <pdulaff@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:59:47 -0500 (EST)
One approach that can work well is to demonstate that your Tv's. stereos etc
work fine when you operate your ham station.

As you dig into this and understand the specific complaint, you can then
provide an example of like equipment functioning correctly at your QTH, closest
to the antenna system.

I understand other hams have used this approach successfully.

73's

Paul - W2NMI