Re: [TowerTalk] Need a Knot Expert

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need a Knot Expert
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 14:25:56 -0700
I'm with the other Wes on this one. If I understand correctly you only have a load on the upper side of the knot. I would join the ends with any old knot and tie a alpine butterfly loop on the upper side of the knot: https://www.animatedknots.com/alpine-butterfly-loop-knot or one I find easier to tie, a bowline on a bight: https://www.animatedknots.com/bowline-on-a-bight-knot

Wes  N7WS