Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV Stuck

To: "reflector Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV Stuck
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 21:54:44 -0700
On the control unit,  jumper terminals 5-8 to bypass the limit switch.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Elmore
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 5:41 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com

It sounds like the CW limit switch is stuck open. You can wire around
the limit switch at the control head as a test (see the manual for which
wires go to the limit switch and simply jumper across them.

Kim N5OP