Re: [TowerTalk] Parallel Connections

To: wa5rtg@gmail.com, "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Parallel Connections
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 02:03:37 +0000
Powerpole blocks/strips exist for 4 to 12 positions so each one jumpers 2 "poles". You can get the insulator in many colors so that could provide encoding of the plugs.

Or make a "super block" 8 wide by 12 position from individual poles using the PCB pin. Soldered bare wire jumpers for each "pole".

Grant KZ1W