Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp connector tool

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp connector tool
From: Mike Fahmie via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 19:22:42 +0000 (UTC)
 I recently purchased this one via EBAY.  The dies are cut for metric lugs
(mm²) but are fairly close to US sizes.  I haven't looked to see how close they
may be for coax connectors though they are hex dies.  The die is fairly simple
so if one has machining skills (and gear), it wouldn't be difficult to
fabricate an exact die.
12 Ton Hydraulic Wire Cable Terminal Crimper Crimping Tool Pliers Kit w/ 9 Dies
| eBay

| $38.99 |  |

|  |
12 Ton Hydraulic Wire Cable Terminal Crimper Crimping Tool Pliers Kit w/...

Include 9 dies for free option so as to make your working smoother. 8 x Mould
Right 10,16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 1...

    On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 11:05:36 AM PST, Grant Saviers