[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Grease preference or recommendation

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Grease preference or recommendation
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 16:04:56 -0600
After years of quality service and dependability I have my PP on the ground and want to repack the case with the most reasonable source of grease to use to repack the so called gearbox as I have long ago forgotten what I used 15 plus years ago for this effort. Additionally any source beyond cutting out and making my own replacement gaskets is welcomed, as an experience K7NV is not receptive to providing these unless he has also reworked or rebuilt the PP in question

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

thank you:  mac/mc  w5mc