Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Grease preference or recommendation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Grease preference or recommendation
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 16:28:24 -0600
Paul thank you much, The K7NV website is a terrific source of all solid information, and i guess i missed where this grease type is mentioned. But indeed you nailed it my yester-year grease has broken down, but really even "yester-year" grease if at my worst effort, if it last as long as it did this last effort that puts me at age 90 and im wondering about that possibility.  So yup im going with "lube for life"  thanx Paul  mac/mc  w5mc