Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical Antenna Question

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical Antenna Question
From: "Mal Speer" <malco@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 00:54:41 -0400
A number of years ago I had a Gap Eagle DX. It worked fine and has no radials.
It worked from 10-40 meters. Full power on 10,15,17,20 and I believe 400 watts
on 40. It was on a flat metal roof mounted on a 7' tripod.  The roof was about
20' high. I had the Gap Eagle up for about 4 yrs. and then sold it to a ham
friend of mine that was just starting out. He mounted it on the roof of his
house and has great success with it. Again no radials required.

73 de Mal WA2TWA