[TowerTalk] Coaxial Stubs target frequencies for CQWW SSB

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coaxial Stubs target frequencies for CQWW SSB
From: David Needham <aa4vt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 10:01:44 -0400
Hello fellow TowerTalker's,

I am getting ready to make the 10 coax stubs for my Multi-Two (with proper
social distancing, of course) station for the CQWW SSB Contest per the
diagram used by K9YC, K1TTT and K2TR (I can email it to you off list if you
are not familiar). I am going to have them selected by an Array Solutions
6x2 switch I already have. I bought Amphenol tee and barrel connectors as
recommended. The stubs will already be connected to the switch, tee
connectors and any adapters that will be needed when they are cut.

I have seen comments over several articles about making different length
sets for CW vs. SSB contests. What target frequencies should I be cutting
each of the stubs to using my RigExpert analyzer for SSB? What would I use
for a second set for CW contests?

--
Thank you!
David Needham, AA4VT (formerly K4AJA and K8AJA)