[TowerTalk] IDing in-line coax splice

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] IDing in-line coax splice
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:04:35 -0400
I opened a mystery box from the attic a few weeks ago and found a pair of in-line coax splices that I'd like to identify.  Though I've reached out to a few folks, so far I've struck out.

The only identifier on the splice says *>-T-R-U-> 3199.* The splice overall is about 4-1/2" long and 1-3/8" in diameter. However, the coax shield diameter is 3/4", which sort of indicates 75-ohm cable; the coax center conductor would need to be close to 0.113"  The only other thing is these are quality connectors. They're heavy, probably brass, and also silver plated.

I'll never use them and want to find a home with someone that has a real need.

thanks

73 charlie, k1xx